- All-on-4 Cost: What to Expect and How to Prepare
- Get the Most Affordable Cost of Dental Implants in Melbourne
- The Pros and Cons of Investing in Dentures in Perth: Is It Worth It?
- Experience Life-Changing Results with All-on-4 in Perth
- Dental Veneers Perth – Cost, Procedure & Aftercare
- Emergency Dentistry In Brisbane – Preventing & Treating Dental Emergencies
- What Are The Advantages Of All-on-4 Dental Implants?
- Who Does Dental Implants Perth WA
- How Much Does A Dental Crown Cost In Perth?
- What Are Wisdom Teeth removal in Ellenbrook, And Why Do They Need To Be Removed?
Welcome to National Dental Foundation
The National Dental Foundation (NDF) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization dedicated to improving oral health. We accomplish our mission by providing dental care and education to underserved populations, supporting dental research, and advocating for oral health policy.
Since our founding in 1952, the NDF has provided dental care to millions of people in need. We operate dental clinics in underserved communities across Australia, and our mobile dental units bring care to rural areas. We also provide dental care and education at our annual free dental clinic.
The NDF is a leader in dental research, funding studies that have led to major advances in oral health. We also advocate for policies that improve access to dental care, such as Medicaid expansion.
If you share our commitment to improving oral health, we invite you to join us. You can make a difference by volunteering at one of our clinics, donating to our research fund, or advocating for oral health policies in your state. Together, we can make sure that everyone has access to the dental care they need.
Our programs and initiatives include:
- Dental Education and Training: We offer dental education and training programs for dental professionals, students, and the public.
- Conducting Research: We conduct research on oral health topics and disseminate our findings to the dental community and the public.
- Advocating for Oral Health: We advocate for policies that promote oral health, such as access to dental care, fluoridation of public water supplies, and tobacco control.
- We also work to increase awareness of the importance of oral health and to dispel common myths about dental care.
What does the National Dental Association do?
The National Dental Association (NDA) is the oldest and largest professional association for dentists in Australia. The organization represents more than 22,000 dentists and promotes oral health through research, education, and advocacy. The NDA also provides resources and support for dentists who want to give back to their communities.
Who owns national dental care?
The Australian government does not own or operate any dental care facilities. However, it does provide funding for dental care through the Medicare and Medicaid programs. In addition, the government also provides funding for dental research and training through the National Institutes of Health (NIH).
What day is Dentist Day?
Dentist Day is a day to celebrate dentists and their contributions to oral health. This day is also a day to promote dental care and awareness. Dentists play a vital role in our oral health, and we should all be thankful for their dedication to keeping our teeth and gums healthy.
What is the national professional organization for dentists?
The American Dental Association (ADA) is the national professional organization for dentists. The ADA is committed to the public’s oral health, ethics, science and professional advancement of dentistry.